Unfortunately your browser has scripting disabled, which is required to be used for the Icon Search.
If you wish to see instructions on how to change your browser settings and enable the search, please see below.
You might also refer to your Browser's help section to find more information on how to enable scripting.
If Internet Explorer shows a notification in the Information Bar (on top of this window) like:
"Your security settings do not allow ActiveX controls to run on this page. This page may not display correctly. Click here for more options..."
- Click on the Information Bar.
- Choose "Allow this site to run ActiveX controls".
- Confirm the Message Dialog.
- Select "Tools" then click "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Click on the "Custom Level" button.
- Scroll down until you see the section labeled "Scripting".
- Under "Active Scripting", select "Enable" and click "OK".
Please refer to your Browsers Manual or Help Section to find instructions on how to enable Javscript.